Home • Promotions
Because our pets can't tell us how they really feel, Williams Animal Clinic recommends a complete physical examination with lab tests and parasite screenings at least once a year.
Having an annual and semi-annual examination provides our veterinarians and you as the pet owner the opportunity to develop a picture of your pets overall health. We can detect and diagnose potential medical issues before they become serious health concerns.
This is also an opportunity for you to ask us important questions about your pets health, habits and daily care. The best time to bring your pet in is for a Wellness Exam. Seeing your pet when he or she is feeling their best will give us a baseline to use in case of trouble. Lab tests will also provide information that can be useful over time as your pet ages or in case of illness.
Williams Animal Clinic offers annual Wellness Packages to help your pets live long, healthy, happy lives.
Dog Preventative Care & Wellness Package
VITAL PACKAGE Dogs - $115 Cats - $99:
* Wellness Exam - complete physical examination of heart, lungs, eyes, ears, abdomen, joints and skin
* Vaccinations – core vaccines to protect your dog or cat from deadly diseases such as rabies, distemper and parvo
* Intestinal parasite exam - check for roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms
* Heartworm test (dogs)
* Lab test and blood work - evaluates white & red blood and platelet count and major organs
Advanced Dogs & Cats $180:
* All above plus early disease detection tests on kidneys, liver, thyroid and for diabetes
Ultra Dogs & Cats: $250
* All above plus annual set of x-rays
Price subject to change.
Improving the lives of people through their pets